The Baltic Journal of Political Science welcomes relevant submissions of 6000 to 8000 word articles which include an abstract of 100 to 150 words. Each submission should include the full name, academic title, position, institution, and address of the author (or authors, for manuscripts with multiple authors).
STYLE AND FORMATTING GUIDELINES
Submitted articles should follow the editorial style and formatting guidelines listed below:
- All articles should be typed in twelve point size Calibri font with 1.5 line spacing.
- Articles should have an (unnumbered) introduction and conclusion.
- Article chapters should be numbered in Arabic numerals. If necessary, a chapter may be divided into sub-chapters: 1.1, 1.2, 1.3.
- Relevant tables, figures, and diagrams may be inserted in the text, numbered consecutively with titles above the table, figure, or diagram.
- The Baltic Journal of Political Science follows the 5th edition of the Harvard System of Referencing.
- Per Harvard, references and citations should be indicated within the text, with a full list of all cited references, listed alphabetically at the end of the article.
- Per Harvard, exact page references should be provided when possible. Indirect references should appear as: (Cormack, 1994, pp.32-33). Direct references should appear as: Lawrence (1996, p.124) states that . . .
- With the exception of the Harvard System of Referencing, the Baltic Journal of Political Science follows the 16th edition of the Chicago Manual of Style and the Oxford Dictionary for spelling and hyphenation.
Please send submissions via email to:
Dr. Liutauras Gudžinskas
Baltic Journal of Political Science Editor-in-Chief
Institute of International Relations and Political Science
Vilnius University, Vokiečių 10, LT-01130 Vilnius, Lithuania